Secret Ingredient Sweet Clean(ish) Treat!
Found a recipe and tweaked it to fit ME 🙂
Can be enjoyed 2 ways!
1. As “Raw” PB Cookie Dough
2. PB Choc Chip Blondies
• 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 1/2 C @Smuckers Natural Creamy PB
• 1/4 C maple syrup (REAL maple syrup — lucky me mine was homemade)
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp pink salt
• 1/3 C @Ghiradelli Miini chocolate chips
• couple splashes of Unsweetened Cashew milk (to help it blend better)
Preheat oven to 350. In a blender cup, add everything but the chocolate chips and blend till smooth. I have a ninja and used the Low setting.
Fold in chocolate chips.
For “Raw” Cookie Dough. Refrigerate and enjoy!
For baked PB CC Blondie -Pour into an 8×8 pan (sprayed with cooking spray) and bake for 25-30min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool – cut – and enjoy!