First time ever at making scones lol. Aren’t they cute.
Im always up for trying to make something I see that looks good. I also play with the recipe to make it more my style.
💛2 cups of oats processed into flour in processor (made about 1.5 cups oat flour)
💛2 tsp Baking Powder
💛1/4 tsp Salt
💛1/4 C Ground Almond Flour
💛1/2 C Coconut Sugar
💛1/8 C Flax meal
💛3/4 C ChickPea/Garbanzo Bean Flour (or could use Brown Rice Flour)
💛7 Tbsp Coconut Oil (room temp)
💛4 Tbsp Unsweetened Cashew Milk
💛3/4 C Fresh Fruit of your choice – I used Fresh Blueberries
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Add room temperature coconut oil – Mix until clumpy (with pastry blender or hands)
3. Add Milk of choice (Almond, Cashew, Rice, etc) and mix until combined
4. Fold in fruit
5. Put onto parchment lined tray and make a flattened ball and cut like a pie into 8 triangle pieces.
6. Spread on sheet and bake at 375 for 16-20mins
7. Drizzle with honey or maple syrup and enjoy!
BONUS for nursing Moms. Oats are supposed to help with milk production 👍🏻.