I saw this recipe and couldn’t NOT try it!! I’ve done may recipes using garbanzo beans and have liked them all AND this was gooood too!! 🙂 YOU WOULDNT even know it’s made with beans!
So indulge your sweet tooth with these minty chocolate muffins made from good-for-you ingredients.
Total Time: 22 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 muffin each
1 (15-oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
3 large eggs
½ cup raw honey
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder **I used cacao powder**
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, eggs, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Place batter in a medium bowl.
5. Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and enjoy!
21 Day Fix = 1 yellow, 1/2 orange, 1/2 blue
For this tasty recipe 😁